Tuesday, July 27, 2010 Posted in Farmers Market
We have loved meeting so many of you at the farmers market this summer! And we hope to see even more of you in the weeks to come.
Here are some tips for buying Crumb’s delectable macarons and madeleines at the farmers market.
- Macarons are very sensitive to humidity and heat. The shells become too soft and the fillings melt quickly in this heatwave we’ve been experiencing, so bring a small cooler with some ice packs if you’re not planning to enjoy your macarons right away.
- Come see us early. We sometimes sell out of certain flavors, so visit us early if you want to be able to take your pick of our selection.
- All of our productseven our madeleinescontain finely ground nuts. For this reason, we won’t give samples to children without parents in case of any nut allergies.
- Our macarons are gluten-free. They may contain trace amounts since our kitchen does bake with wheat, but macarons contain all gluten-free ingredients!
- If you’re one of our Facebook friends or Twitter followers, say hi! We love meeting our virtual community in person!
Now that you’re armed with info on making the most of your visit to our farmers market booth, see where to find us!